Assalamualaikum
My followers, especially UiTM Melaka students, must be  wondering where have I been since my contract expired in October 2010. Well, officially my tenure as an associate professor in the university ended on 31 Dec.201o.

Before my last day as a government servant fo 41 years, fate was jealous with me. God had given me germ poisoning on my left arm where I was operated and I was warded for 8 days in the 1st  Class A, Muar Hospital. This was not my  first experience of staying in a hospital ward as  was warded for a few times  for my stone in kidney cases, but I was never operated on. That was my first experience of entering an Operation Theatre. I sincerely thanked Dr Rahman and his team for carrying out the two=hour operation awsomely.

The agony of the whole ordeal did not start before and during the operation, but started after the operation. I was fully sedated  to underago the  operation. Immediately after the operation, I was pushed to the medical ward. The horror of operation cmmenced. Affter about half an hour, the sedative power extinguished. For about 5 - 6  hours I had the bear the painful experience of operation. My wife and visitors cold bear to see me struggling to relieve my pain. Finally after 6 gruelling hours I finally regain my composure.

The next unforgettable experience was the recovery stage. Everyday my wound must be cleaned. The process  would last for about 30 minutes. The nurse or doctor would clean the wound, applied medication and bandaged the wund. The recovery process took about 20 visit to the clinic. I should say that this one of the horrifying pains that I had gone through in life. During my 8 - Day stay in the ward, I was deprived of my favourite food and my tobacco.  I missed the sweetness in my food and drink. The one blessing that I I received from Allah  was that I was able to perform Tahajjud, Taubat  and Hajjat Prayers  every night until now.

It has  been 1 year and 8 months that the most forgetable experience had gone by, my health is never the same again because Allah tested my preserveance through freak accide nts in 2011. I will share my accidents in my next writing.

Till we meet again, Selamat Berpuasa.

Dr Bano
012-3630698

No comments: