Thursday August 9,2010
It has been 19 days, dedicated and strongly committed Muslims on this planet have been abstaining from food and beverages, tobacco, bad mouthing,, ill feeling towards others and doing other negative deeds in order to get  the blessing from Allah swt. Fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam. A true Muslim must stay hungry from sunrise to sundown in the whole month of  Ramadhan. Muslims perform this religious obligations to experience the practice of the earliest Muslims who fasted in order to experience the hardship of the hard core poor who survived on minimum food. Hopefully by fasting Muslims would be generous and helpful to the needies.

For the first time in 15 years my four grandchildren have added fun and happiness to my wife and I. We, my wife and I ,have been living together when youngest child, Mohammad  Asshad, enrolled as a student in Sekolah Menengah Teknik, Bukit Katil, Melaka. The house would be empty from 9 to 5 as both of us were still working working then. We would only meet, dine and exchange few lines of dialogue before going to bed. I would leave to UiTM Lendu as early as 6.30 in the  morning and would only  be  homed  around 630 or 7.00 in the evening..This has been going on for the past 26 years. In fact I spent  more than half of my professional career on the road travelling from Muar to Melaka.

July 25, 2012, has brought new light and life into our home and family when my beloved kiddos moved from Kajang to Muar. To make this happen, we have added a new room to our house to be a five-bedroom semi-detached house. The  presence of our blood, has transformed the serenity. The scenario is never dull and quiet. It is always hectic and noisy. At  what price di we have to pay> The 9-tear-old male twins have broken the bed, one of them have broken the writing chair ad many numerouss mischiefs.

My daily routine has become busy and hectic.The day statred after the  Subuh Prayer On reabbbching home from yhe surau, I would make sure the three kids are reading for school. All must brush their teen, take their bath and put on thier uniforms  We must groom their hair and upkeep their smartness. They left at around 6.45 am leaving the youngest, aged 1 1/2 years, behind, I then would picked the laundry and washed them in the  washing mashine. The washing process would last for about an hour. Meanwhile, I would be collecting and disimbursing the  rubbish. Once the machine stopped, I would hang them to dry.

Thn I would be able to relaxed for an hour  or show. By 10. I headed to the sundry shop to buy newspapers and some grocery. From 11 to noon I spent my time  reading the newspaper. At 1.20 I perform my Zuhr prayer. Sometimes I snoozed till 4 pm. At 4.34 pm I would performed Asr prayer. Then I would offer my hand to my wife in the kitchen. At around 6, mytwin grandson, Farhan, would accompany to buy goodies at the Ramadhan Market. Usually  we spebt between RM 10- rn 15.00. The breakfast time is around 7.23 pm. Thix is the best  moment of our life. Everyone iis enjoying his meals untill he is satiated. The eating gala would end at around 7,50. Everyone would perform Maghtrib prayerqbefore  performing Isa' prayer.I headed to surau to perform Isy. and Tarawih prayer which ended around 10 pm. Usually I reached home at 10.14.

After resting by watching TV and I resigned myself at around 1.00 am and I would be again at around 4 am to have my sahur before perfrming my Subuh prayer again.

There goes my dsily routine. Till we meet again,Au Revoir.

No comments: